A four-night Nosy Be beach package on the Madagascan Island of Nosy Be.
- Nosy Be – tour the island and take in the view from Mount Passot.
- Excursions to smaller islands off Nosy Be (own expense)
- Many optional activities such as visit to Ylang Ylang distillery, scuba diving, spice tour and catamaran sailing (all activities at own expense)
- ehicles: A 4WD vehicle is used during this tour.
Meals: Meals included in your safari will be taken in the restaurants at the various accommodation establishments. Please advise us of any special dietary requirements in advance
Luggage: Maximum baggage allowance on the plane will be 20 kg. Please bring a backpack or soft barrel bag, not a suitcase. Don’t bring too much clothing, as there are washing opportunities at hotels. Please adhere to the allowance specified as space for luggage is limited.
Visas: A visa is required to enter the territory of Madagascar and can easily be obtained upon arrival at the airport of Antananarivo with a validity of up to 90 days. Tourists staying for less than one month, can purchase a visa for 80’000 Ariary (around 23-27 €). Paying with the exact amounts or small currency is advised. No photographs are required, however please ensure that passports are valid for at least 6 months after return date. In addition to the entry visa, the Malagasy government is proposing the introduction of a frontier levy of 10 € in the near future, still to be confirmed and variable at short notice.
- 4 x breakfast, 0 x lunch, 0 x Dinner
- 4 nights accommodation in mid-range hotels on bed and breakfast basis
- Transfers to and from airport to hotel and as mentioned in itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic flights and their taxes
- All optional activities mentioned in programme
- All drinks, tips and curios
- All personal expenses and items of personal nature such as souvenirs, tips etc
- Meals & drinks not stipulated
- Visa fees
Day 1 Nosy Be, Madagascar
On arrival you will transferred to Vanila hotel, set along the white sandy beach on the western coast. Nosy Be has much to offer visitors: beautiful beaches, views from the peak of Mont Passot, scuba diving and a Ylang Ylang distillery to name but a few.
Day 2 - 3 Nosy Be, Madagascar
Excursions are offered to smaller islands off Nosy Be such as Nosy Komba to view the semi-tame Black Lemurs, Nosy Tanikely for exceptional snorkeling or Scuba diving off the island of Nosy Sakatia. Alternatively enjoy a sail upon catamaran of fishing or simply just enjoy a cocktail or two on the beach admiring the sunset. All excursions are booked in your own time and are for your own expense.
Day 4 Antananarivo, Madagascar
Today you catch your departing flight to Antananarivo. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to IC Hotel, where you will spend the night in an ensuite room, away from the noise of the city.
Day 5 End of Tour
After checking out of the IC Hotel, we will transfer you back to Antananarivo airport, where you will check in for your flight home. We hope to welcome you back to Madagascar in the future!
- Accommodation will be in basic – mid-range hotels. Please note that Madagascar is a country which is in its infancy when it comes to tourism. Accommodation is limited therefore all the above mentioned accommodations are subject to availability and we reserve the right to change these using similar accommodation of the same or higher standards. The hotels used are simple, clean and of a basic – mid-range standard, with bathrooms en-suite.
Day 1-3: Vanila Hotel or similar
Day 4: IC Hotel or similar
Här kan du se priser för våra boenden på Madagaskar
Priserna är inte garanterade och kan när som helst ändras.